Outbound Call Routing Based on Time of Day

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cody Fontaine, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody Fontaine

I have several phones on the production floor and during work hours none of them can make outbound calls. However, I need to enable our shipping department phone to make calls after 4pm as there are no other phones available to check on truck arrival. Is this something that can be set up - maybe through a call flow?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What option are you using to block calls now? There is/was an option , per extension, that allowed you to block each after hours.

3. Cody Fontaine

I don't want to block after hours, I need to unblock this phone after hours.

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

We could build a Windows service that updates the extension to turn on / off the blocking of outbound calls based on time of day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What I'm saying, is that there is an option per extension. If you use no other option for blocking calls after hours, this option can be set on ALL extensions except the one that should have access. That is why i asked how you are currently blocking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.