Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Outbound Caller ID - 3CX with Callcentric

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ajohnson443, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajohnson443

I have multiple DID's configured on my 3CX system. I need for some of them to send the caller-id specific to that extension instead of the pilot number configured on the callcentric trunk extension.

I am using 3CX PBX Version 15.5.5.

My VoIP trunk is a callcentric trunk with caller-id set to the primary business DID

My 3CX outbound parameters have been set as requested by Callcentric:
    P-Asserted Identity : User Part - “OutboundCallerId”
    P-Asserted Identity : Host Part - “OutHostPort”

The problem seems to be limited to a couple of analog extensions hanging off Cisco SPA122's

The SPA122s register just fine, inbound and outbound calling works fine. I just can't figure out how to make the correct caller-id pass from those extensions.

Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ajohnson443

Ok - Figured it out.. It was my mistake lol....

In the caller ID settings per extension you MUST use ALL 11 digits of the outbound caller-id.. I had accidentally forgotten to add the "1" before the area code... DOH! :oops::oops:

I'll leave this post up for any other 3CX newbies ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.