outbound caller ID / other ISDN line / MSN

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by georgi0, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgi0

hello

i have a patton SN4120 with 2 isdn lines setup on 3CX V.15

is there a way for certain extensions to go outbound from the 2nd ISDN line number or another MSN set. I cant find anything else than going out from the main trunk number that i have set ?

this is a big problem i am facing.

thanks

2. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

You want to manually setup routing in the Patton. I find the easiest way is to use a prefix. (lets say adding 9 would use 2nd ISDN line, without uses 1st - You can setup 3cx outbound rules to automatically add the 9 for extensions that should use the 2nd line)

In the Patton : Telephony / Call Router / routing table / something along the lines of RT_SIP_TO_ISDN

Here's an example from a Patton FXO gateway (don't have any ISDN) where I route 4 digit numbers starting with a 3 to FXO-0 and 4 digit numbers starting with a 1 to FXO-1. You'll want something along the same lines, but not 4 digits and probably not the prefixes I used (this was a special scenario).

upload_2017-3-17_9-28-36.png

You can always ask Patton for a hand, this is more in their court that in 3CX's ...

Hope this helps !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.