• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

outbound caller ID / other ISDN line / MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgi0

New User
Reaction score
hello

i have a patton SN4120 with 2 isdn lines setup on 3CX V.15

is there a way for certain extensions to go outbound from the 2nd ISDN line number or another MSN set. I cant find anything else than going out from the main trunk number that i have set ?

this is a big problem i am facing.

thanks

You want to manually setup routing in the Patton. I find the easiest way is to use a prefix. (lets say adding 9 would use 2nd ISDN line, without uses 1st - You can setup 3cx outbound rules to automatically add the 9 for extensions that should use the 2nd line)

In the Patton : Telephony / Call Router / routing table / something along the lines of RT_SIP_TO_ISDN

Here's an example from a Patton FXO gateway (don't have any ISDN) where I route 4 digit numbers starting with a 3 to FXO-0 and 4 digit numbers starting with a 1 to FXO-1. You'll want something along the same lines, but not 4 digits and probably not the prefixes I used (this was a special scenario).

upload_2017-3-17_9-28-36.png

You can always ask Patton for a hand, this is more in their court that in 3CX's ...

Hope this helps !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.