• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outbound Caller ID Reformating

Status
Not open for further replies.

csp

Gold Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have 15V and i want to reformat a caller ID

I have an outbound ID lets say 12345678 and i want to add 4444 in front of them.

like this 4444 12345678

How can i do that ?

Regards

Yiannos

I'm assuming that you have DID numbers, and you want the DID, with the new prefix to go out for each call.

Have you confirmed that your provider allows you to change the caller ID to something other than the number(s) the you are paying for? This includes adding digits. Some don't allow any changes.

In each extension setting, under Other, there is a field called Outbound caller ID. If the outbound settings in the trunk are correct for your provider (you may have to change these), and they allow it, that number should be displayed.

There may be a way, in version 15, to add a prefix to all numbers, but I'm not aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.