Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outbound Caller-ID to SIP.US provider 404 not found

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by schampeau, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schampeau

When making a call from my CX3 station to my cellphone I receive the provider billing SIP trunk number instead of what I programmed in (other) tab caller-id section of extension. The call process fine just not the caller-id I want.

When I modify outbound parameters (From : User part ) to OutboundCallerID taken from extension and dial-out I get 404 not found with this message from eventlog.

Call or Registration to 17149485555@(Ln.10005@SIP.US) has failed. [ V4 65.254.44.194:5060 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=852 ] replied: 404 Not Found; from IP:65.254.44.194:5060

The provider is concerned about (Ln.1005@SIP.US) it should be: gw1.sip.us.

It appears that the caller-id is seen by the carrier via in sip element (From: User part) (recommended by carrier)

I have also tried various combination in manipulating the SIP elements seen posted in help i.e. callernum etc.

What is the best way to troubleshoot this? :S

Any help will greatly be appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.