Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Outbound caller ID with CallCentric

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by edokim, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edokim

I have set the outbound caller ID to each extension, but all calls still show the default caller ID. We use CallCentric and the numbers we are using have been 'approved' with CallCentric. Any ideas?

2. dan_tx

dan_tx New Member

Make extensions with call centric and make a trunk in 3cx for each. Set caller ID in call centric and 3cx trunk, manually if you must.

3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

I even preferred to create several CallCentric accounts instead of having several extensions, thus you have 2 channels per account / number as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @edokim

You can try changing the Outbound Parameters in your Sip Trunk' settings.
    Change Contact: User Part and To: User Part to "OutboundcallerID" Outbound caller id taken from Extension settings in management console

Note:
    Before proceeding with the above, please double check with your provider that this is supported. Also, even if the provider does accept it, you need to know in which SIP field they want this info presented. With that in mind, without confirmation from the provider i wouldn't make any changes in the outbound parameters of the trunk because this might break outbound calls.

5. edokim

Thank you all for the quick and helpful replies. The first two worked for sure, but they required going into CC each time to be able to make changes. @mariosM, your suggestion did not work with CC, but after some research, what did work was changing the P-Asserted Identity : User Part to "OutboundcallerID" Outbound caller id taken from Extension settings in management console." Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I got the info from here: https://www.callcentric.com/features/external_caller_id

6. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @edokim glad to hear that you managed to resolve this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.