Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outbound Caller Name 3cx V5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by zconkle, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zconkle

Hello,

I upgraded to 3cx V5 from the older 3cx version. On the older 3cx server I never could get my outgoing caller name to show up on the caller ID of anyone I called. It would just come up with "Unavailable" Once I upgraded to the new 3cx server I was able to make my outgoing caller name work.

Somehow something got changed and it will no longer show caller name when I dial someone.

I have a seperate SIP trunk for this phone system and my pstn lines are still in tact on out old phone system. What I thought was interesting is if I call our Vonage number the Name and Number shows up. But if I call our Verizon "pots" line it just comes up with "Unavailable"

I have tried every imaginable setting in the Gateway/Providers --> Outbound Caller area of the server. If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Zane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.