• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outbound calls are being rejected by SIP Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpertex

Reaction score
Hi,

We have a customer using Teleware SIP trunks. Incoming calls are working correctly but outbound are failing as the provider is rejecting them.

They are are using IP authentication and tell us that the outbound calls are quoting the wrong ip address in the number@ipaddress field. The Server log shows that the IP address being sent is the Teleware IP address and not the address on the external facing interface of our router. I have attached a portion of the server log showing the failures.

Can anyone help with this, getting very desperate?
Thanks

Attachments

• serverlog.jpg
    serverlog.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 478
I seem to have fixed this for now.

In the outbound parameters of the VOIP provider the From field was using the GW IPaddress, I changed this to a custom value of the external address of our router and calls started to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.