Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outbound calls fail - Spain -

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by scooby, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scooby

Hi

Really desperate to get this resolved, as I am currently in Spain and running out of time to get working. I have a grandstream GWX4104, worked fine in the UK, howver here I can only get inbound calls not outbound. Everyhting else seems fine. I check the grandstream box and it shows it is reciovng the call form the 3cx and the FXO light for the line is coming on but all I get is silence on the phone. I chck the web interface and you can see the call in the correct syntax being received. I have tried the line with a plain old telephone and it works OK, and the number that the grandstream is receiving is correct. I suspect it might be tones or similar, but I do not know the correct syntax of these, I ahve found a database on the web but it is not very clear on how to program them in the grandstream interface if that is the problem.

Any advice / suggestions is greatly welcome as the clock is ticking on me having to fly back

thanks

Andrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.