• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outbound calls failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

voretl

Reaction score
I am receiving this error:

20:28:22.031 [CM302001]: Authorization system can not identify source of: SipReq: INVITE [email protected] tid=7371435f0352af33 cseq=INVITE [email protected]:14658 / 1 from(wire)
Using eyebeam for client and it indicates that the call is forbidden...

Running the lastest download available and I have this connected to a SIP trunk on an Asterisk.. I put a Wireshark on the trunk and the call is NOT leaving the 3CX box..

The number has a "2' added just for routing, then the 3CX is supposed to strip off the 2 as it goes out the SIP trunk...

New to this platform, so if this is a dumb question, I aplogise in advance..

Thanks
Terry

Hi

It appears to be a configuration issue of sorts.

1. In the 3CX UI > Advanced set the SIP Domain to the internal IP of 3CX and restart all 3CX services.
2. In the Softphone / hardphone you are using ensure you register against the 3CX intenal IP and re-register the phone.
3. Try the call again.

Let us know the outcome and in case paste the Verbose logging of the call for us to review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.