Outbound calls sometimes stops

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Elvin Mammadov, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvin Mammadov

Hello,

We are using 3CX V15. Sometimes outbound calls stops, after restart it begins to work well. Does this problem come from 3CX, Windows Server or PC Hardware?

#1 Elvin Mammadov, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Elvin,

Did you check the inbound calls while the outbound calls stop? Also the best way to resolve your issue is to take a capture through Wireshark the time that the issue appears. Therefore, you can enable the verbose on activity log and check when the issue stops and why stop if the the issue come from 3CX phone system. Next you can check through event viewer log on windows.
    Please try the above and let us know.

3. Elvin Mammadov

Inbound calls works okay. I don't know how to use Wireshark in 3CX Linux version. And also how to enable verbose logging in 3CX V15? In 3CX V14, I knew how enable this.

4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Elvin,

Which of both versions are you using?

or

5. Elvin Mammadov

3CX V15, Wireshark 2.2.5

6. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Here below you can find the steps to enable Activity log on V15 and install the tshark on your Linux server and how to take a capture.
    1. Go in Dashboard -> Activity Log -> Settings, set the Logging level to "Verbose".
    2. Restart all 3CX services.
    3. Install Tshark and start capture doing the below:
      apt-get install tshark
      mkdir pcap
      chmod +7777 pcap
      tshark -i 1 -w pcap/capture.pcap
    4. Replicate your issue.
    5. Stop capture pressing Ctrl+C
    6. Once the issue occurred go to Support (in the top right corner) -> "Generate Support Info".
      (An email with a link to download the support bundle is send to the configured administrator email address)
      [​IMG]

I hope the above is useful to you.Please let us know if you have any questions.

7. Elvin Mammadov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.