• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outbound dialer (MakeCall id)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YauCi

Reaction score
I have a PBX 3cx connected with Vtiger, I wanted to know if it is possible to pass the number to which the dialer makes the call when it is recieved in the extension in the place of this example "800", since always the vtiger opened the card with number 800, greetings and thanks

Hi @YauCi,

Sorry, but I don't understand what you need to do. Can you please describe it in more detail and give me an example? How are you making the calls? How is vTiger involved here? Are you using the vTiger CRM plug-in?

Kind regards.

I make the calls mediation the outbound dialer (demo) and in the extension I only receive the extension of the call queue not the number to which I make the call, which makes that instead of opening the tab in vtiger with the number that I call a new contact opens with the extension number of the "800" call queue, I have temporarily resisted it with a call forwarding group and here if the number to which I am calling is received, and vtiger receives the number .

In my extension I receive Makecall and extension 800.

Thanks for the help

Hi @YauCi,

In order to fix this, in your dialer invert the source and the destination of the call. Set the origin to the external number and the destination to the internal extension.

Kind regards.
Ernesto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.