Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outbound lines

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mrLunkwill, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrLunkwill

I cant find a way to set what internal phone should have what external number for outbound?

i.e I have a Extension called 101 and ten VoIP called 10000-10009 - its no problem to set if someone dials to the phonenumber connected to 10001 to connect to extension 101. But when extension 101 dials out I want it to use 10001 - how do i do that (see Axon DialingPlans)

(all ten lines is one same operator - and no I dant want diffrent numbers to access outside line for diffrent extensions)

//mrLunkwill

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Use dialing rules

To do this you would need to create outbound dialing rules. You could create a prefix for each VOIP provider. Then dial the prefix plus the number to use a particular VOIP provider. The latest manual (updated friday 13th October) has examples and a description how to do that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.