Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outbound rule to external voip line

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to route all calls to an external voip line.
    How can i create the rule?
    I have leaved blank in "Calls to Number starting with " and "Calls from extension(s) "...it's wrong?
    When i try to call mobile phones (348....) with sjphone i received this message: 404 Not found

In status server :
    "Massimiliano"<sip:212@10.1.1.200> <sip:3482338390@10.1.1.200> Call destination cannot be resolved

Ok,if i call standard phone...why?

Help!!

:D

2. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member

If you simply created a voip line then the PBXServer has automatically created a default rule for you using that provider.

All you need to do is dial a 0 before the number you wish to call. This will instruct the PBX that it is an extenrnal call. so try:

03482338390 to reach 3482338390

Do not hesitate to ask any further questions if you have any problems whatsoever !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a way to set up 3cx to not have to dial a prefix? I want the system to work just like a normal phone. I don't want to have to dial 0 or 8 or 9 before the number for external calls.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Prefix required

A prefix is always required in order for the phone system to know that it is an external number and that it has to use a PSTN or VOIP provider line.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.