• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outbound rule to external voip line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

I want to route all calls to an external voip line.
How can i create the rule?
I have leaved blank in "Calls to Number starting with " and "Calls from extension(s) "...it's wrong?
When i try to call mobile phones (348....) with sjphone i received this message: 404 Not found

In status server :
"Massimiliano"<sip:[email protected]> <sip:[email protected]> Call destination cannot be resolved

Ok,if i call standard phone...why?

Help!!

:D

If you simply created a voip line then the PBXServer has automatically created a default rule for you using that provider.

All you need to do is dial a 0 before the number you wish to call. This will instruct the PBX that it is an extenrnal call. so try:

03482338390 to reach 3482338390

Do not hesitate to ask any further questions if you have any problems whatsoever !

Is there a way to set up 3cx to not have to dial a prefix? I want the system to work just like a normal phone. I don't want to have to dial 0 or 8 or 9 before the number for external calls.

Prefix required

A prefix is always required in order for the phone system to know that it is an external number and that it has to use a PSTN or VOIP provider line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.