outbound rules -> 5 SIP accounts two simultaneous calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by darkthunderbird, Jun 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkthunderbird

Dear Community,

we've got the following configuration:
    1. ) SIP provider (EWE in Germany) offers us for each phone number an individual SIP-Account
    (in the following a1, a2 .... a5), so for this provider I've got 5 accounts.
    But he allows only 2 simultaneous calls over all SIP-accounts (a1+a2+...+a5).
    2.) ISDN Account with beroNet-Gateway

OutboundRule1: | all extensions | Route1: a1 | Route2: beroNet | Route3-5: block

For outgoing calls I prefer our main SIP-account (a1), but if someone phones us by a2 and someone by a3 outgoing calls are not possible, because 3CX takes the a1 account and the SIP-provider sends the busy-signal.
    Although the 2.) ISDN-line by the beronet-gateway is complety free.
    If I've got two calls on a1 everything works fine and 3CX takes the beronet gateway.

Do you have an idea how I can fix that problem?
    Of course I could set the beroNET-Gateway to be the Route1 or use a special prefix if a line is busy, but that's not what I'am looking for....

Thank you very much!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is your ISDN BRI, or PRI? If BRI (Basic Rate Interface), then you are physically limited to two calls (2 x 64k), over ISDN no matter how many number/accounts you have. The numbers on ISDN are not related to the 5 SIP numbers, correct?

I assume that you have one registration to the SIP account, with 5 DID numbers.

What 3X licence are you using?

You have the SIP trunks set to allow 5 simultaneous calls in the settings?

3. darkthunderbird

My version is 15.5.715.6 and I've got the Pro Edition with 8 Sim Calls.
    My ISDN is BRI and the numbers on ISDN are not related to the SIP accounts.

But the problem is, five SIP accounts with just one number. At the moment I set each SIP trunk to allow 2 simultaneous calls and when calls are on different SIP accounts, 3CX can't recognize it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.