• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

outbound rules priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

erez

Reaction score
Hello Again

I need to set more then one outbound rule, can I priority them? i,e, If the first rule apply follw the rule but if it soes not follow a second rule?

Erez

Arrange the rules, most specific, at the top of the list. If an exact match isn't found, then it will move down the list until a more appropriate rule is found. (these are North American examples)

Toll free Directory Assistance would be picked up by the first rule.
Then the three toll free numbers could go out to one route but anything else that began with 918xxxxxxxxx, would be picked up by the third.

You can also specify which extension use which rules. So you could have a rule of "91" (12 digits) to cover long distance, and make it specific to all extensions but one, then have a rule "1" (11 digits) that is used by only one extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy_53
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.