• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

outbound Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek

Reaction score
I have setup the 3CX system and I think it is great. I have a question with the setup however and I hope someone can Help. I have bought from a local VOIP supplier - mynetfone a package with 2 lines. I have set up in line management two entries.
In Outbound rules I have setup an entry with 2 routes for the two lines. The question is how many channels do I give to each line to optimise line selection. I have noticed that I am virtually not using the second line because by default 3cx gives each line 10 channels and it always uses the first line. Should I reduce the number of channels for each line??

I think that this depends on your provider

Derek,

If you want each line to use it's own outgoing channel, you need to specify the extension in the outgoing rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.