Outgoing call display name not showing

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nmnat, Mar 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmnat

We are running the latest version of both the client and the PBX (march 2018).

Recently one of our customers reported that when he dials an outbound number that is listed in the company address book that this does not show in the interface, it just shows his own name and extension.

The curious thing is , and I have not been able to confirm this is that this also seems to be the case with 2 of their hardphones as well.

Worth noting is that when a number is dialed that is not known in the address book it does show as expected.
    It seems that things go wrong as soon as the phone book is queried.
    At this point I am not sure where to look.

If anyone has ideas, pointers or wants additional info please do share.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @nmnat

Where is the interface do you see the issue? Can you also provide an example so we can better understand the issue? You mentioned 2 hardphones, is the issue only with those 2? Other devices work as expected?

3. nmnat

Thank you for your response.
    Sorry for not being clear.

This happens in the 3CX windows app, where it lists a current call or incoming call, virtual display if you will.

As I mentioned; similar behavior is noticed on 2 hard phones (snom 300) however I have not seen this in person. According to the customer this happens with 2/3 phones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.