Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outgoing CallerID Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by paul.obrien, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul.obrien

Hi All

Apologies if this has been discsussed / answered elsewhere - but I can't find the answer!

I have 3CX setup with a Patton 4552 Gateway for ISDN and a SIP trunk via Gradwell.

I'm trying ultimately to get incoming calls to forward out over either the ISDN or SIP trunk whilst maintaining the original callerid. I can't get this to work at the moment, but I can't seem to get any outgoing callerid to work!

I have set the callerid on the extensions to their individual DDI Numbers. Looking at the Ports/Trunks Status page, the callerid column ALWAYS shows the Virtual Extension Number of the relevant gateway - rather than the assigned outgoing callerid. If I could get this to work in the first instance, then the forwarded callerid might resolve itself.

Any help gratefully received.

I'm running 3CX V9

Thanks

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.