• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outgoing calls using Grandstream GXW4104/3CX v10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulises

Reaction score
Hi, I have install a demo with 3CX v10 and a Grandstream Analog Gateway GXW4104.
I install everything by the book and all works fine, but I got a question from a client and wanted to share it with everybody to see if I can get some help.
With the Gateway is easy to assign each incoming line to a specific Recepcionist or any extension, but what if you want to get an outgoing call throw a specific line in the gateway, is there a way to do this?
This is a 4 FXO gateway and they have a special line with international calls included and every time someone wants to make and international call they want the call routed throw this line.

Thanks

Ulises Boom
Dominican Republic

You might want to read over this post..http://www.3cx.com/forums/outgoing-calls-from-gxw4104-13940.html

What you want to do is, rather than having all 4 trunks in one group, create 4 trunk groups, with one in each. then you can send calls to any of the 4 trunks.

leejor said:
You might want to read over this post..http://www.3cx.com/forums/outgoing-calls-from-gxw4104-13940.html

What you want to do is, rather than having all 4 trunks in one group, create 4 trunk groups, with one in each. then you can send calls to any of the 4 trunks.

Thanks, I'll try and let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.