Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

outgoing PSTN engaged tone SPA-3102: error : 404 not found

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by spec, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spec

Hi
    My system is pc running XP connected to Ethernet port on my Linksys SPA-3102. The SPA internet port is connected to my Netgear router. Netgear to my internet service provider. My phone is connected to the phone port on the SPA then the SPA to the wall.

It’s looking quite good all my lights on the 3cx are green and the phone can call all my soft phones and also make outgoing calls using my voip providers. Incoming calls from both voip and pstn ring all phones and work fine.

So the problem, if I try to phone out using pstn line the phone dials beep beep beep and so on. Then I get an engaged tone.

The server status said “has failed; cause: 404 not found; from ip (and it gives the SPA-3102 IP)

Any ideas

Thanks

Ps... I should add my outgoing rule is set to 9 for pstn and the log does show the 9 being striped

2. spec

SORTED

In the 3cx tutorial on how to setup the spa-3102 it tells you to set the line 1 SPA port to 5060.
    And that’s the problem

Line 1 port needs to be 5061

So if anyone else gets this 404 not found

Check

3cx pstn line port set to 5060

SPA-3102 pstn port set to 5060

SPA-3102 line 1 port set to 5061

Thanks

3. MrKoen

Re: outgoing PSTN engaged tone SPA-3102: error : 404 not fou

Thx Spec. Just encountered the same problem here and changing the SIP Port under SIP Settings on the Line 1 tab back to port 5061 fixed it. On the PSTN Line tab under SIP Settings the port should read 5060.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: outgoing PSTN engaged tone SPA-3102: error : 404 not fou

SPA3102 defaults have the FXS as ports 5060, which is fine, and the FXO port as 5061. That is where the conflict is. The 3CX defaults for a 3102 trunk want to use port 5062 for the FXO port. So... one end or the other has to be changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.