Outlook 2010 Dialing Options

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pdq, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq

Where is the Outlook 201 Dialing Options that we have with Outlook 2007? The attachment shows what I am talking about in Outlook 2007.

I right click on a contact, choose Call and then the number and nothing happens.

when I open the contact, click on add-ins in the Ribbon Bar, I can choose which phone number to dial and then it works.

I want to right click on the contact, choose dial and then have the PBX and Assistant dial then number.

Attached Files:

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Yes this will be added with the latest release candidate of version 9. We will add a new add-in to migrate with Outlook 2010. Outlook made new changes which will need a new add-in / plugin to work.
    Thanks and Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pdq

pdq

So click to dial is still non-funtional with Outlook 2010.

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes we know.

Outlook 2010 has changed its VSTO and a new crm package is needed. Outlook support is 32 and 64 bit Office 2003 and 2007 only at the moment.

Installing CRM in conjunction with outlook 2010 will give you problems on both 32 and 64.
    We wil advise through the change log when this will be available.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.