Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Outlook Integration With V12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by accelerated, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accelerated

Is there a new download or procedure to integrate the new Windows 3CX phone application with Outlook? Outlook integration came included in the old MyPhone application in V11. This is for a Win7 Pro desktop environment with Office 2010.

Thanks,

Felix Perez Jr

2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Outlook was grouped in the "CRM Integration Module" which is now a separately-priced add-on product.. oh the joy when I get to inform clients who love that feature.

I personally don't care.. but they will..

3. accelerated

That's going to be fun.....All my clients including us love that feature and we used it daily.

4. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Though they haven't updated the "CRM Integration Module" on the split modules: http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing/modules/
    Perhaps the trend is it will be about $50 USD/user I would guess?.. Good luck with that.

5. DJHiP

To regain Outlook Connectivity with the new 3CXPhonev12 app in windows you need to install the desktop CRM component.

This isn't the Priced CRM Addon for the Server side, so its at no cost.

If you navigate to the recent blog post: http://www.3cx.com/blog/myphone/crm-integration/ you can find the Version 12 download.

This will install the client side Outlook integration and will bring the 'Dial from Outlook' functionality back.

I've found it to be a little buggy, but its better than the nothing the default application brings.

I feel like 3CX are doing great things with the change, but it all feels a little premature and under-tested for my liking. :|

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. accelerated

Thanks DJHiP! That's exactly what I was looking for. It is a bit buggy, it has been useless on two computers so far.

7. accelerated

Just to update.....Got the integration to work on all computers, had to redo the install and make sure Outlook and the 3CX Windows app were shutdown completely.

Working fine so far.

Thanks again DJHiP!

8. DJHiP

No Problems :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.