ovelapping audio

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ken estrada, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken estrada

Sir,

I have a question regarding the overlapping of the audio prompt in Digital receptionist and the Intro prompt of in the call queue. Can you give suggestion about the problem?

Thanks,

Ken

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I think that you are going to need to provide a bit more information.

3. ken estrada

Sir leejor,

i made a Digital receptionist with a audio prompt saying thank you for calling.... press 1 for sales press 2 for support
    and then if the customer press 1 it will enter the queue after it entered the queue the Intro prompt and the music on hold over laps. the Intro prompt in the queue is playing and then the music on hold suddenly appear even if the Intro prompt is not yet finished..

4. razy

i'm having the same problem,

we have multiple queue, when we enter one of the who have an INTRO and the music on hold we can hear both in the same time. As my music on hold have advertise, sometimes we hear the both talking. There any solution ?

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

This issue came up a while ago but I can't find the thread. I seem to recall that the 3CX response was something like...yes, the music will play over a message , but at a reduced level.

I don't recall there being any other solution put forward. There may have been a suggestion to put in a feature request (to make this behaviour optional).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.