Paetec SIP Trunks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sunstate, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunstate

sunstate Member

Does anybody have a SIP trunk from Paetec up and running? If so, were there any special settings you needed? I've got a trunk from them to test with, but it's not working. It registers, but outbound/inbound calling is failing. I've got time scheduled on Thursday with one of their engineers, but firgured I would go ahead and post here to see if anyone else has had luck with them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

I would suggest using a supported provider and not Paetec....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I second NIck. We were beta testers with Paetec (as they are a partner BW providers for our Data side of the business). Not the best option for many reasons. Non-disclosure...........

4. dt10

I am using Paetec and am able to get it working. I have been using for about 2 months now. Give me your number and I will give you a call.

5. site

Any luck with this? I am testing with Paetec now and we are not having any luck whatsoever. Any insight or tips of how to configure for them would be extremely appreaciated. Thanks!

-Mike Donato
    mdonato at sitetechllc dot com

6. xit1

Mike,
    I have PAETec up and running - no issues, and great call quality.
    you need to speak with Jorel Potts at PaeTec on the install, and I can walk you through some of the setup parms that make it fly....feel free to email me at aharvey@pecomo.com

Thanks!
    --Alan
    =================
    Alan Harvey
    Pegasus Technologies
    3CX Partner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.