Paging/Intercom a Yealink phone will only ring and not page.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JimbobNZ, Dec 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimbobNZ

INFO:
    3CX: 15.0.59381.0
    Yealink: SIP-T22P 7.73.0.60

When I try a page any extensions in the office (*9xxx) the phone will just ring and not actually perform an intercom announcement.

Screen Shot 12-07-16 at 10.09 AM.PNG

2. George_3cx

George_3cx Guest

Dear JimbobNZ,

The procedure that you have explained is correct and should work if you enabled the right "Can Intercom" in your extension.
    Can you describe your configuration? Are you trying this on remote extensions or local ? Are you using the default templates on your phones ?

3. JimbobNZ

The 3CX server and Phones are all on the Local LAN. I am 3CX to provision the phones.I have not customized any of the templates.

Here is an section from the config file:

Code:
    #Enable or disable the intercom feature; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
    features.intercom.allow = 1

#Enable or disable the phone to mute the Speaker when answering an intercom call; 0-Disabled (default), 1-Enabled;     
    features.intercom.mute = 0

#Enable or disable the phone to play the intercom warning tone; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
    features.intercom.tone = 1

#Enable or disable the phone to barge in an intercom call; 0-Disabled (default), 1-Enabled;
    features.intercom.barge = 0

4. aberry

aberry New Member

Extension that you are calling from must have the correct page / intercom rights in 3CX, as well as having the phones set to auto-answer on page. If those conditions are met the page should work properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.