Paging/Intercom not auto answering after 12.5 upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows' started by north7, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. north7

I'm almost dreading this answer, but we recently upgraded a customer from version 10 to 12.5, and their paging and intercoms worked fine before upgrading, but now do not auto answer.

Previously, they had the custom speed dial keys programmed to enter *9101, etc to page the associated extension, and that extension would auto answer. Now, when pressed, it simply dials the extension as if it was a BLF key.

I have checked settings on the phones in ACCOUNTS>ACCOUNT1>CALL SETTINGS and there are two fields that say "Allow auto answer by call info" (which is set to YES) and "Custom call info for auto answer" which is blank.

I say "dreading" because this customer has GXP-2130 and 2160 phones, more than 50 of them that all worked just fine before 3cx and GS decided to have their tantrums. So I don't want any snotty responses that aren't helpful please.

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Extension permissions changed between versions and intercom is dialed by default. Adjust the default extension permissions and you will be all set. If you can't find the extension permissions instructions in the manual let me know and I'll dig it up for you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.