Paging System

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3CX User, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3CX User

We're exploring migrating our paging system over to 3CX. It looks like 3CX Supports the Cyberdata SIP Intercom speakers but they're incredibly expensive for some reason. It seems a bit crazy that we can purchase a full color phone for ~$150 but a SIP Speaker is $500

We're fine with communication being 1 way, are there any other SIP Speakers that people have experience using with 3CX? It looks like Algo makes ones that are alot more reasonably priced but I dont see them in 3CX.

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

I'm using Escene SIP speakers, their price is about $250-300. I can't guess why prices are so high.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pact

pact New Member

If you have an existing paging system, you can deploy a Snom PA1, a paging adapter which can plug into your existing paging amplifier and make it SIP enabled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

It's called charging what the market will bear. There's not a lot of competition in that space so they can charge a lot. That being said the Cyberdata products are good and so is their support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.