Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Panasonic KX-HDV

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mixig, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

does anybody have a provisioning template for Panasonic KX-HDV IP phones (models 130/230/330).?

Thanks in advance

BR,
    mixig

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

No, but you should be able to adapt easily templates from Panasonic KX-UT series, the phones are very similar. I can share templates for KX-UT, if you like. They used to be officially supported somewhere in v.11/12.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 sip.bg, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

thanks for the tips, i will pull out templates for UT models from 3cx and try adapt for HDV models, can you just confirm that phonebook on kx ut models is also wokring?

4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

No, phonebook is not working (can't be provisioned). You can create a custom Panasonic phonebook (upto 500 entries) and upload it manually in KX-UT phones. I haven't tested with KX-HDV series.
    KX-UT templates were available for a short period during v11 or v12, after that were dismissed. I have maintained them and upgraded to v15.5, as I have a very large installed base of KX-UT phones. Here are mines -- change file extension to .xml, before uploading into 3CX:

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mixig

mixig Active Member

Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.