• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Panasonic KX-HDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixig

Free User
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

does anybody have a provisioning template for Panasonic KX-HDV IP phones (models 130/230/330).?

Thanks in advance

BR,
mixig

No, but you should be able to adapt easily templates from Panasonic KX-UT series, the phones are very similar. I can share templates for KX-UT, if you like. They used to be officially supported somewhere in v.11/12.

Last edited:
Hi,

thanks for the tips, i will pull out templates for UT models from 3cx and try adapt for HDV models, can you just confirm that phonebook on kx ut models is also wokring?

No, phonebook is not working (can't be provisioned). You can create a custom Panasonic phonebook (upto 500 entries) and upload it manually in KX-UT phones. I haven't tested with KX-HDV series.
KX-UT templates were available for a short period during v11 or v12, after that were dismissed. I have maintained them and upgraded to v15.5, as I have a very large installed base of KX-UT phones. Here are mines -- change file extension to .xml, before uploading into 3CX:

Attachments

• panasonic_ut_v155.ph.txt
    25.9 KB · Views: 183
No, phonebook is not working (can't be provisioned). You can create a custom Panasonic phonebook (upto 500 entries) and upload it manually in KX-UT phones. I haven't tested with KX-HDV series.
KX-UT templates were available for a short period during v11 or v12, after that were dismissed. I have maintained them and upgraded to v15.5, as I have a very large installed base of KX-UT phones. Here are mines -- change file extension to .xml, before uploading into 3CX:

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.