Panasonic KX-NT136 IP Super Hybrid

Discussion in 'Windows' started by farwek, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farwek

Will the Panasonic KX-NT136 IP Super Hybrid work with 3cx?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

From the looks of on-line info, no, this is a proprietary IP phone made to work with certain Panasonic PBX's. To be compatible with 3CX it must be a SIP device, and not even all of those provide full functionality.

3. farwek

Thank you for the info. I am a newbie to the phone technology that is available today. I am in the process of learning as much as I can so I may set-up a software based (3cx) PBX system at my company. What phones would you recommend that work the best. I have seen the list given by 3cx, but I am trying to figure out what phones are the easiest to set-up for a 16 line simultaneous configuration.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

There are a number of SIP phones that may fit your requirements. You should probably spend some time going through the forum to see past recommendations/problems encountered. Your choices will be based on set features and of course price. If you want all features to be available, and the least number of problems, you will probably limit your choices to the models recommended and tested to work properly with 3CX. Once you decide on a particular set, then do your homework on-line and find not only a good price but a dealer that will back up the set if you happen get a lemon. Unless everyone in the office does exactly the same job function , you will probably find that there are several models (from the same company) that make sense as not all users may require a phone with all the features (multiple line keys, etc.). Obviously a dealer in your own city, or close by, would be the first choice to easily handle any support issues that may come up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.