Panasonic TGP550 Dessk Phone and Base

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thames, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thames

thames New Member

Hi

Does anyone have experience with this phone and its handsets? I've bought one for the office because one of the folks here wanted a DECT phone. It seems to work with 3CX fine except for the answering process on the phone. When one picks up the handset on the base station (incoming call) the call is not answered but the little phone symbol on screen moves to the second one of three in the line. Then, if the person puts the phone handset down on the cradle briefly, then picks it up again, the phone answers the call just fine. Head scratching going on here big time!

Cheers
    Chris

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I use these in several installs. While I have not experienced your issue, it sounds like you need to use the web interface to the phone and look at the mapping sections of the base and the handsets. This defines how the lines or accounts are established for the base, which are availablebe to the cordless handsets and again which is a default for each. Also, what firmware is the phone using?

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Try upgrading the firmware of the phone:
    http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/sipphone/
    There were some issues with earlier firmwares.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I find that only happens with queue calls. To fix that edit the extension within 3CX and turn off "Supports Replaces Header"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. thames

thames New Member

Thanks, Kerry

Will try that!

Cheers
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.