• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Parameters settings not active

Status
Not open for further replies.

sip.bg

Reaction score
A customer complains he can't access Parameters settings.

What could be the reason for Parameters settings not being active ?
3CX v15.5 SP2, Windows 2016 server, Pro license.image001.jpg

Last edited:
I think that may be that way by design. As you would be able to see the admin password in plain text and other information.

You are not logged in as admin.
A manager receives such a screen but admin can modify everything.

Also notice there are no SIP settings or inbound or outbound rules among other things. Might only be allowed to see own extension.

Last edited:
I advised customer to clear cache on his Chrome browser and he replied, that he can access settings of his PBX normally now. So probably this was the issue.

I advised customer to clear cache on his Chrome browser and he replied, that he can access settings of his PBX normally now. So probably this was the issue.
No. It was likely he was logged in as an extension. Login as 000 and that is exactly what you will get.

Last edited:
Reactions: sip.bg
No. It was likely he was logged in as an extension. Login as 000 and that is exactly what you will get.
You are right, customer confirmed he was logging as an extension.

I think that may be that way by design. As you would be able to see the admin password in plain text and other information.

For a note, the admin pass and some other information where hidden from the param table for this reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.