Park extensions are not registering...

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by geedee, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geedee

Hello to all 3CXers
    I have just upgrade from V10 to V11 and have noticed that park extensions are not registering...
    Can anyone shed some light on possible fixes?
    I have reverted backed to orginal VM of system and all is ok. It is just under V11???
    Many thanks in advance to all.
    Sean L Darcy

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

check the license status. it might not have activated and is showing free

3. geedee

Already checked...
    That is the only feature not working.
    Seems upgrade insurance was never processed by my supplier. Status has lapsed and I never noticed until now.

Original PC parks are OK but the VM image I am trying to cloud refuses to register.

A bit of a fluff up by a service provider selling upgrades and a bit of a licence balckmail by 3cx on upgrade insurance?! Not that happy at the moment.

Hopefully 3CX will assist.

Thanks for the reply.

PS - Backing up working system with functioning parks still refuses in VM vSphere after additional activates.

4. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

If you believe you were a victim of fraud by a 3CX reseller, Contact the 3CX office (not reseller) nearest to where you live:

http://www.3cx.com/company/contact/

You should report your resellers fraud regarding the UI purchase to them. Show them a copy of the email correspondence, invoice and/or payment your made for your UI and they should be able to help you out.

In the future make sure whichever reseller you use always sends you a copy of the PDF license with your UI renewals showing the new expiry date on it (they are provided this with every purchase). If you don't receive it demand it from them. If they refuse or ignore your requests report them to the 3CX office.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bardissi

bardissi Member

I would double check to make sure this isnt simply a discrepancy with the reseller.

Most people will take steps to correct mistakes!

No one is perfect.

6. geedee

Thanks for the reply Guys

There is no fraud. Just a stuff up.

Reseller no longer sells or supports 3CX. They have completely dropped 3CX along with my CC details and order for insurance upgrade...

A staff member from there is now with another great company and is contacting 3cx on my behalf. Been a few days and still no word.

PS - CONTACT 3CX?
    Can anyone explain how to contact 3CX Australia and New Zealand

Contact is Cyprus with a UK phone contact???? +44 (0)203 327 2020

So far, the only response from 3CX directly (sales@3cx.com) is contact local 3CX Sales team and purchase upgrade insurance and then we will talk and assist you... WTH

7. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you were charged for upgrade insurance that you never received, and you have a record of that, then you should have the recourse, of, at least, a refund for services not provided. If they did purchase the upgrade insurance on your behalf, but did not supply you with the details, then 3CX should have a record of that, as it should have been linked to your licence number, I would think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.