• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Park Remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcdevitt

Reaction score
Is there a way to park remotely? With the 3CX My Phone App, or the 3CX Softphone? I cant find a working key combination for this feature. Our customer service has a few people that work from home to test the new phone system for if we have a snow day, the only thing I cant seem to help them with is how they can park calls while at home.

3CX V 11 SP4
Windows 7 Pro x64

Thanks!

*Bump*

Anyone know?

Hi you can try this and see if it works for you? Using 3CXPhone for Windows:
When there is an incoming call Answer the call then press transfer.
now after that type with the keyboard SP0 (make sure you use capitals) and this will park the call at shared parking 0 (you have 9 shared parking spaces).
now in order to pick up then open a line and type SP0 and make a call it will connect you to the parked call. keep in mind that with parked calls its first in last out when answering multiples parked in the same parking space.
the same can be done by parking extensions only this time you use *0 and the position that you want to park the incoming extension for example *00 will park the extension at 0 position, if you want to pick it up then you type *1 and the position that you parked the extension in this case it will be *10. try these methods and let me know if they worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.