Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Parked call drops after 30 seconds

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by izybr, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. izybr

Hello

My PBX is working fine: I can make calls and receive calls no problem and duration of those calls more than 30 seconds, but when I try to park a call to any parking spot it holds it for 30 seconds and then drops the call
    Please help
    Here are the logs:

04-Jun-2015 13:30:14.599 Leg L:3.3[ParkOrb] is terminated: Cause: BYE from PBX
    04-Jun-2015 13:30:14.599 [CM503008]: Call(C:3): Call is terminated
    04-Jun-2015 13:30:14.598 Leg L:3.2[Line:10000>>4168280465] is terminated: Cause: BYE from ###.###.###.###:5060 <- my external IP
    04-Jun-2015 13:30:09.658 Currently active calls - 1: [3]

We changed a router in the office but it is same model and same configuration as previous one all ports are open (I did firewall check too), ports forwarding also looks fine.

I tried to change settings for parked call duration but it didn`t help
    Help :cry:

2. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

You didnt state but im guessing since you mentioned the router you are using SIP Trunking?
    I have seen this issue before and it was with a SIP ALG that was running on the firewall.

Any chance you can run a wireshark capture on the phone system and post? That would show a SIP ALG if that is the cause.
    If not it might shed some like into the cause.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. izybr

Please provide email I can send a wireshark results to, I don`t want to post them here, just PM me with the email

I thought about SIP ALG because it gave me some issues for a different client, but incoming calls are working totally fine the issue is only for parking orbits.

4. izybr

I bought new router and put the one from my ISP in bridge mode
    Everything is working fine now, no issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.