Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Parked Calls and MOH

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by batescorp, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batescorp

I am trying to figure out exactly which file I need to change in order to change my music on hold. Here is the problem I have. A call comes in and the caller is put into a shared parking spot. When I push the *SP0 the caller hears the correct music until a hang up the headset, then it switches to the incorrect music file. I have changed the file in the 'General - Music on Hold'. Can't find any other place to change the file.

2. batescorp

Finally found it. Under the 'Settings', 'Advanced', 'Call Parking' there is another setting for music on hold. Had to change it there.

3. gschwab

gschwab New Member

I just submitted a feature request on this, I would like to see the ability to set up random
    MOH files for shared parking just like you can for the 'on hold" calls

https://apps.facebook.com/threecxideas/index.php?page=idea_detail.php&i=1128

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.