• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Parking Orbit Ringback

Status
Not open for further replies.

contoured

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Is it possible to have calls that are placed in a parking orbit (not a shared park) ring back to an extension?

It's not part of the 3cx codebase.
The parking orbits are there for legacy setups basically.

That's unfortunate. Shared Parking does not work will in on of my customer's implementations. But thank you for your response.

That's unfortunate. Shared Parking does not work will in on of my customer's implementations. But thank you for your response.

Why does Shared Parking not work for your clients - 50 limit ?

It is being upgraded to 250 (not sure when)

Have you tried going back to SPx since you turned off the screensaver?

Yes, they are using SPx now. They switched back after last weekend when they lost some sales calls that were put in orbit and no one realized they were still there. The potential customers called back quite angry after being on hold for several minutes.

The SPx do seem to work a bit better now but they are still running into an occasional issue where the sales guys end up talking to each other on a SPx line and/or a sales guy presses the SP key multiple times in haste and loses the call altogether. This happens much less often largely due to the staff becoming accustomed to how it works. However management is dissatisfied with the whole setup.

I'm strongly pushing them towards a call queue setup but they are resistant because they had a Toshiba analog PBX for 15+ years and have always had sales calls handled in the same fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.