Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Parking via Handset "not allowed" 3CX V10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hkwylie, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hkwylie

Hello,

We just switched to 3CX v10. One of our users is having an issue parking a call from her YeaLink T26P phone. She pushes transfer>>*00 (or 01,02,03…) as stated in the manual for proper parking procedure. Upon doing do, she receives a “not allowed” message.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed so she can park calls without using the 3CX MyPhone?

Thanks,

Heather

2. willow

willow Member

Check your license status in the system. i am thinking that is in not activated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hkwylie

Hello,

Thanks for the response! =)

Unfortunately, I checked and it is in fact licensed for 3CXPSENT.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If it is only one user that is having the issue, then I would look at the set options. If other users don't have a problem , then it isn't a 3CX issue. The 3CX server log may help in debugging what the set is actually doing.

5. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

this only seems to work if doing a blind transfer to *00

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.