Parse Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KenC, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

I am able to make outgoing calls through spa 3102 without problems. I am able to receive most calls, also without problem, although I was never able to get the 3102 to register.

However, calls from some sources don't get through. Here isthe server log from a recent unanswered incoming call:

17:57:48.687 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    @ .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949
    17:57:32.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:24.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:20.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:18.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:17.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:17.203 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^

I've fiddled with various settings in the spa3102, including eliminating the "*"from PTSN Caller ID Pattern.

Would appreciate guidance.

thank you.

Attached Files:

2. KenC

Correction: I've got the spa3102 showing as registered(idle).

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yeah...I would leave that * out of there.

I'm wondering if your issue is in any any way related to this one, with the commas in CID...

http://www.3cx.com/forums/parse-exception-thrown-on-cid-name-with-spa3102-19467.html#p98275

4. KenC

Thank you. If that's the problem does that mean there is no solution with this hardware/software? Does the Patton gateway have the same issue?

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if any other gateways have the same issue. I would have thought that by now there would have been a firmware fix for this. A new version, for the 3102, just came out in the last month or so, you may want to download and give that a shot.

The use of a comma in caller ID seems to be rare and only sent by a few companies.

You could always shorten the PSTN Answer Delay to zero, but of course, you won't get any Caller ID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.