Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Parse Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KenC, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

I am able to make outgoing calls through spa 3102 without problems. I am able to receive most calls, also without problem, although I was never able to get the 3102 to register.

However, calls from some sources don't get through. Here isthe server log from a recent unanswered incoming call:

17:57:48.687 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    @ .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949
    17:57:32.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:24.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:20.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:18.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:17.703 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^
    17:57:17.203 Exception thrown in TransactionStatehandleBadRequest. This shouldn't happen. ParseException .\ParseBuffer.cxx:949, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: From
    COHEN
    ^

I've fiddled with various settings in the spa3102, including eliminating the "*"from PTSN Caller ID Pattern.

Would appreciate guidance.

thank you.

Attached Files:

2. KenC

Correction: I've got the spa3102 showing as registered(idle).

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yeah...I would leave that * out of there.

I'm wondering if your issue is in any any way related to this one, with the commas in CID...

http://www.3cx.com/forums/parse-exception-thrown-on-cid-name-with-spa3102-19467.html#p98275

4. KenC

Thank you. If that's the problem does that mean there is no solution with this hardware/software? Does the Patton gateway have the same issue?

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if any other gateways have the same issue. I would have thought that by now there would have been a firmware fix for this. A new version, for the 3102, just came out in the last month or so, you may want to download and give that a shot.

The use of a comma in caller ID seems to be rare and only sent by a few companies.

You could always shorten the PSTN Answer Delay to zero, but of course, you won't get any Caller ID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.