Parser Variables List

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ian.watts, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

I have searched, but cannot find a full list of variables available for configuring templates.
    Yes, there are many templates with a myriad of varying variables being passed, but I am not finding a "full" list of possible variables.

Here are a few I see off hand:
    %%extension_number%%
    %%pbx_ip%%
    %%pbx_http_port%%
    %%langwebUI%%
    %%blf3%%
    %%blffirstname3%%

Can somebody point me in the right direction, or perhaps provide a list? Thanks.

2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Bump.

Still have not found a reference to these vars in the manuals.
    I'd like to leverage them as much as possible.. anybody got a template with "a bunch" of them to reference?

3. nbailey

nbailey Member

As it stands right now there is not a lot of documentation on Variables available. This is being addressed but for your information here are some of the variables available.

%%vm_number%%
    %%extension_first_name%%
    %%extension_last_name%%
    %%extension_auth_pw%%
    %%extension_auth_id%%
    %%extension_number%%
    %%pbx_ip%%
    %%sipport%%
    %%langwebUI2%%
    %%time_ntp_server%%
    %%pbx_http_port%%
    %%mac_address%%
    %%codec1%%
    %%codec2%%
    %%codec3%%
    %%blf1%%
    %%value%%
    %%firmware%%
    %%blffirstname0+%%
    %%blflastname0+%%

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ingo Wilczak

Hi Nate,
    i want to set the user-Password of a yealinkphone with the voice-mail-pin, but i can't find the variable for VM-PIN.

Could you please tell me the right variable ?

I'm also looking for the avaible variables that can be used within the myphone "trigger dial via URL"

Best regards

Ingo

5. martinpluss

I just tried to use the %%blffirstname0+%% variable in the provisioning template for the Yealink EXP 39 sidecar and when I went to save the updated extension info I got a pop up error advising ".. Unknown variable %%blffirstname0+%% in template"

Has it changed? Case sensitivity perhaps?

Thanks,

Martin

6. martinpluss

Ok. I'm a muppet I admit it. :roll:
    Of course the variablename needs an index...
    So it becomes %%blffirstname01%% for BLF number 1 and %%blffirstname02%% and so on.

Thanks.

Martin

7. nbailey

nbailey Member

No worries Martin,

Glad to help, I don't expect everyone to know everything out of the box. Glad you got it sorted!!

Cheers,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Now that we are almost seven months from when I posted this, can I expect to get a list soon? I posted the same thing months before that, back in the v9 days, and either got no traction or my posts ended up getting deleted.

It is still sad to try piecing together what I can from perusing the default templates. It doesn't seem like I am asking for much. I would like to align this with a Cisco SPA504G firmware sample file, as an example, and utilize the most out of the system that I can.. but I can't if I don't have the list.

*sigh* I'll ask again when v11 comes out..

9. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Okay.. we've been on V11 for almost a month.. can anybody at 3CX provide this information?..

10. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

You can take them from here: http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/custom-phone-provisioning/

Or a more complete list is on German blog but the explanations are in English so it will be easy to understand:
    http://www.3cx.de/blog/variablen-im-3cx-phone-system-provisioning-e-mail-myphone/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.