• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Parsing Server Activity Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

3CXusername

Free User
Reaction score
Anyone have a slick way to proactively parse??

I would like to monitor various "Server Activity Log" events (IE. Currently active calls, call failures, errors, etc.) in our monitoring software.

It looks like much in included in the daily .blrec but the output isn't 100% readable.

Using 3CX v12 SP6.

thanks.

For that, you must use the 3cx log viewer, native support for blrec or bldef files, is the perfect tool to filter the kind of alerts you need, follow this instructions and let us know.

Here is detailed how to download, install and use:

http://www.3cx.es/blog/analizando-sip-3cx-log-viewer/

Jose,

Thanks for the reply.

I couldn't locate it in <Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Bin\Support\3CXBinLogViewer> or find it in the updates for download. Is this not included in v12?

Running V12 sp6.1

thanks.

I´m not sure which version can download it, I suppose that every version 12 can, sorry, I posted the spanish link...

One important thing is to download it from the 3CX administrator console where 3CX is installed, not through the web server page http://webserver.com:5000/management/

Try it and post a comment so anybody can help

Jose,

You were right. You can only get it from the application console.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.