Partner Support???

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CCAdmin, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCAdmin

How the heck is a partner supposed to submit support questions now that the support only works through the 3CX interface? My client doesn't have any support purchased and shouldn't have to for questions I need answered about an installation.
    Why the heck did they remove partner portal support?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CCAdmin

I can get there, but it shows no support cases available? Do partners have to buy support packages now to get help? Are they treating partners like clients now?!

4. smartek

Yeah I "discovered" this a few days ago. You have to be certified and sell a number or license every semester. This is scandalous ...

5. CCAdmin

Wow! Just wow!
    Why do good products always have to turn to pure greed?
    Well 3CX just lost some points in my book. Kinda dumb treating your resellers like that,
    since they are ones selling your product and giving you good/bad praise word of mouth
    advertising.

Guess I'm no longer a "valued" reseller in their mind. Oh well.

6. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

If you're selling the product you get support. If not you get to pay. Makes sense to me.
    Are you selling a few a quarter and certified advanced?
    If not I don't blame them.

7. accentlogic

accentlogic New Member

Economic realities, I suppose. I will say that since this change support is much more consistent now with quick responses. For occasional re-sellers or clients with no partner they do offer reasonable per incident support pricing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.