Solved Password invalid

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by News4la, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. News4la

News4la Guest

I just finished signing up and configuring and now it says my login is invalid. WTF!! I can't ask for help at support because the page says wrong password and my license key doesn't exist. So how do I get support I have only had this account for about TWO hours. Thank you for any help you could give me.

2. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Why not reinstall?
    Since you are the only one I have ever heard of with this problem I would look at error: "loose nut behind the keyboard."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. News4la

News4la Guest

I will consider that. In case there is a screw up with the system maybe not all the info is going to Florida or where ever it goes I will wait a few hours. It happened on a Verizon cellphone that I just activated through the computer. Just before I called CS. It sent an email saying it was finished but 45 minutes later when it was supposed to be about 10. So sometimes automated systems get messed up. Then they find their mistake and send the info where it is supposed to go and then it works.Later rather than sooner. And the customer is twisting in the wind wondering. I was just noticing your Avatar is that Gene Scott? I worked with him in Glendale helping him set up equipment for Kings house Two. Thanks for reading this Novel.

jimbo59 likes this.
  4. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Good ole Gene.
    Git on the Telephone!

Very sad that the widow has denied the videos be released. Women.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. News4la

News4la Guest

I guess she feels there is money to be made off of them. It must be expensive to run that downtown building?

6. News4la

News4la Guest

Took care of it by re-installing it. It makes me upset that I could not get support from 3CX itself they could have saved me the anguish! I also spent about 30 minutes I didn't have to going through the motions again. Now having problems provisioning a Grandstream GXP 2160 manually trying to find the info to put in the phone.

7. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Have you made and copied a backup of the PBX ?

8. News4la

News4la Guest

That is the first thing I did when I actually got into the system!

9. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Then you should be able to retrieve your password from backup file -- it is stored in clear text in .xml file containing the configuration of the PBX, unless you have encrypted the backup file.

10. News4la

News4la Guest

I always had the login the program kept saying I didn't. I don't think I can forget a password that I have had for two hours.

11. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Age gets the best of us. Now get on the telephone! It's double dip month! I got two Lear Jets and an adult star to pay for!

12. News4la

News4la Guest

Dumb me I just got the provisioning from Grandstream support .It works now! At least Grandstream has support!

13. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.