password no longer accepted - Help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by andrew_mcse, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrew_mcse

Hi

When I try to logon to the web interface my username/password is no longer accepted. This is a licensed verison, I have made no changes - it worked fine in the morning and then failed in the afternoon - I have checked whats being typed as I connect remotley to the box via log me in (by typing in notepad). Have tried a reboot and re-starting servcies etc to no avail. I checked the data.ini file a few posts reference and this only contains one line, no reference to password or user.

I am trying to reconfigure the handsets as these appear to have gone rouge too - with 2 handsets ringing instead of one - but the password issue is the big problem at the moment

Any help most welcome - I have tried searching for an answer for quite a while - but no luck.

thanks

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi Andrew

Do you have a support contract in place? It would be faster to take this to a support ticket if you have a support contract as we can jump in directly to have a look at the contents of your database and sort this out ASAP.

Let us know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Did you restore a backup? If yes from what version did you make it? Can you send it to us?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. andrew_mcse

Hi

We do have a support contract which we purchased through a reseller - if you are able to help directly that would be appreciated as we had a nightmae dleaing wiht them and ultimatley you came to the resuce for us on the install (they could not get the patton gateways to work) the support expires may 09 - I can send you a copy invoice if it helps, I do not have the serial number- but if it is possible to extract this form a file or somehting let me know. If I need to raise a ticket - just directme to the right locaiton - I could not see where to do this directly.

many thanks

Andrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.