Past experience with time from RC to Final

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I am currently on v11 Beta 1. I was wondering if anyone recalls from v10 how long it generally takes from RC to Final Release? I don't want to install the RC this weekend if the Final Release gets announced on Monday... Do users generally find bug issues in 3cx's RC's?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rbc94

According to a comment post on the 3CX v11 Blog page from Nick Borg it will be released sometime within a week. That post was on the 7th.

3. craigreilly

i just saw that... thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

3CX Phone System v.11 has been launched today!

http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/new-3cx-phone-system-v11/

5. tiziano

How can I upgrade the V10 to V11?

Did the limit on maximum simultaneous calls change from V10 to V11?

6. craigreilly

tiziano,
    whatever license you have on v10 should be the same on v11 - as long as you have upgrade assurance and qualify. When you buy 3cx, you have 1 year of upgrades. So if you bought in August of 2011 you should qualify. If you bought early in 2011 you would not. Unless, you purchased an extension of the Software Insurance plan.

I am not sure if v10 can upgrade to v11. I have not tried.

7. Sopock

Sopock Member

It is possible to upgrade a 3CX Phone System 10, 9 installation to version 11 as follows:

1. Before uninstalling, backup your current configuration using the backup and restore tool

located in the 3CX program group.

8. tiziano

thanks for the tips. V10 was my first install, and I suspected that I had to do an uninstall+backup and install v11, as I couldn't find the update in the updates section...

Anyway I've got a Free version. I wanted to know if the limits were still the same as I read on the Italian forum that there could be a change in the limits. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.