Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Patton 4112 - 502 Bad Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by adrianc, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrianc

I'm unable to make or receive calls from my Patton 4112 box, inbound it just rings and rings, outbound I get a 502 Bad Gateway error.

The gateway is registered, I'm using version 12.5, box analogue lines on the Patton are connected to phone lines.
    If I connect an analogue phone to the cables (the same ones as used by the Patton) I get a dial tone and can make / receive calls.

Error as per below, 192.168.200.2 is the Patton IP.

Call or Registration to 01273XXXXXX@(Ln.90001@Patton PSTN) has failed. [ V4 192.168.200.2:5061 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=1044 ] replied: 502 Bad Gateway; from IP:192.168.200.2:5061

Grateful for any suggestions.
    Thanks
    Adrian

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

My first suspicion would have been that the PSTN lines were not connected to the gateway, but you say you've checked those. If you do not get any 3CX logs when an inbound call is attempted (just continues to ring), then you may have to use any Patton internal logs (Syslog?) if available. The fact that it shows as registered means that it is communicating to the PBX, a good first step. Why it does not "see" any incoming calls, or be able to seize dial-tone is very strange if the lines are actually connected. Does the Patton have a GUI page that shows the line voltage it is seeing?

Are there, perhaps, any country specific settings, (line voltage, ring cadence/voltage/frequency) that may have to changed so that the gateway will work with the PSTN lines it is connected to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.