Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Patton 4112 ??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by goodwija, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodwija

I've just been testing the latest build of v7 and noticed that the Patton 4112 has gone from the list of PSTN gateways which is a shame as this is what I am using. IS it just a case of using the 4114 template and telling it that there are only 2 lines?? If it's not that simple could the 4112 be added back in.

Thanks

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Attaching the 4112 template for firmware 4.2 and 5.2 .

Copy these in the 3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\Templates\gateway folder and click on Add Gateway. You will be able to view the 4112 gateway template

We shall add them to Wiki shortly.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. goodwija

William

Thanks

I followed your instructions and the devices don't appear on the list of PSTN gateways.

I restarted the 3CX services and edited the .xml to make sure the version of s/w was accurate i.e. 7.447 but the devices still don't appear on the list.

Any ideas?

4. goodwija

Sorry that should have said v7.0.4744

5. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Can you please review the steps at http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/supported-gateways/gateway-templates and re-download the template.

I have just retried this and it works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.