• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Patton 4112 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodwija

Reaction score
I've just been testing the latest build of v7 and noticed that the Patton 4112 has gone from the list of PSTN gateways which is a shame as this is what I am using. IS it just a case of using the 4114 template and telling it that there are only 2 lines?? If it's not that simple could the 4112 be added back in.

Thanks

Hi

Attaching the 4112 template for firmware 4.2 and 5.2 .

Copy these in the 3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\Templates\gateway folder and click on Add Gateway. You will be able to view the 4112 gateway template

We shall add them to Wiki shortly.

Attachments

• patton-sn-4112.gw.xml
    30.7 KB · Views: 148
  • patton-sn-4112-5x.gw.xml
    30.4 KB · Views: 154
William

Thanks

I followed your instructions and the devices don't appear on the list of PSTN gateways.

I restarted the 3CX services and edited the .xml to make sure the version of s/w was accurate i.e. 7.447 but the devices still don't appear on the list.

Any ideas?

Sorry that should have said v7.0.4744

Hi

Can you please review the steps at http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/supported-gateways/gateway-templates and re-download the template.

I have just retried this and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.