Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

PATTON 4114 config file

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pearsondan99, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pearsondan99

Gday guys

Finally the proud owner of the above pstn gateway after much toil, configured (as per 3cx support suggestion) finished config looked for the download config - no such button! I m running version v6.0.612.0

any suggestions gratefully received or if someone has a sample config - nothing too funky here just running 4 pstn lines back to my pabx (192.168.0.4) using lines 1000, 10001, 1002 & 1003 with identical passwords SIP on default port

cheers

Dan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. staubininc

I had the same problem recently with one of my 3CX server installs, and I never did figure out why the button just wasn't present. I even tried totally uninstalling 3CX and reinstalling it, with the same results: No stinkin' button...

I just ended up taking an existing config file generated by a different 3CX server install (same exact version installer, almost 100% identical settings) and editing it in a text editor to modify the IP addresses appropriately to apply to the new install.

Sorry, I know this isn't much help, but at least it's another data point... :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bcampbell74

4. pearsondan99

Thanks for the reponse has anyone got a generic Patton 4114 config file they could provide?

Thanks in advance

Dan

5. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

Please ensure you do upgrade to the latest build (6.0.806.0)

When setting up the Patton from the 3CX configuration, the IP that was inserted was it an IP in the same subnet of the PABX IP address? Please do ensure the IP is within the same subnet.

Also did you make any changes to the Number of ports or where they left as 4? You need to leave this to 4 if you want to use less ports, delete these after configuring the Patton from the Lies in the 3CX configuration

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.