• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Patton 4114 Gateway not dialing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

apex7

Reaction score
Hi, I installed a Patton Gateway 4114 (4xFXO) onto the 3CX Version 12.

I used the standard configuration as per the instructions in 3CX and uploaded the configuration file to the Patton gateway.
I'm only using 2 of the 4 fxo ports.
It was all working ok for a couple of weeks and then some of the handsets couldn't dial out over the Patton. I tried to reconfigure it, reset to factory settings etc, but now I cant get any phones to dial out via the Patton. I have 2 outgoing rules, dial 5 to route out via Patton, or 9 to dial out over the VoIP provider.

Incoming calls on the Patton and VoIP are working correctly. Dialing out over the VoIP is working.
It's only dialing OUT over Patton where there is an issue.

Strange thing as well, even when it was working, if you dialed out via the Patton, it would use ports 10008 and 10009, even though those two FXO ports where not being used. I was only using FXO 0 and FXO 1 on the Patton, which in my mind should be port 10006 and 10007 in 3CX.
So not sure how these things work together??

Version of Firmware in Patton: R6.4 2013-09-05
3CX - Version 12 with SP1

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• status.PNG
    status.PNG
    74.9 KB · Views: 458
  • bad gateway.PNG
    bad gateway.PNG
    127.3 KB · Views: 458
The calls appear to be attempting to go out over trunks that are not connected to a phone line. You need to disable trunks 10008 and 10009 in 3CX.

I tried that as well. It didnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.