• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Patton 4114 not disconnecting call - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearsondan99

Reaction score
Hi,

I know this is a well trodden path but i ve been through support and this forum and still cant seem to resolve the issue,

Setup - Patton 4114 with firmware R5 - 3CX free mode version 7.1.7139 (the latest i belive) the patton has 4 x PSTN lines running via Primus telecom. Calls are set to either go to a digital assistant or to an extension which forwards it back out to a home PSTN line. regardless if it goes to the home PSTN line or digital assistant (which also sends it externally to mobiles) it won't release the call - this is drving me nuts and i m no closer to a fix! I m assuming its either a parameter change on the Patton 4114 that needs tweaking or something in the 3cx phone system but i m at a loss so far please help!!

thanks

Are you running the 5.3 firmware on the Patton?
Make sure you are as previous 5.x versions sometimes exhibited this problem.
How did you provision the Patton?

yes I am running the 5.3 firmware and I provisioned it through the 3CX phone system generated config

Is the 4114 setup with the AU tone sets?
I assume you chose Australia from the drop down list, so it may be that Primus is not using standard tone sets for call progress and hang-up etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HC-Liam
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.